Shipping Fees & Delivery Time
Real Doll Collection has a logistic team to process and handle your orders every day. We partnered with several major courier services to ensure your order is guaranteed delivered to you in a timely manner. We ship our products to most of the countries includes the following:
Malaysia, Singapore, Indonesia, Philippines, Hong Kong, Taiwan, United States of America, Canada, Mexico, England etc.
Free Shipping to West Malaysia and Singapore.
RM300.00 Extra Charge Shipping Fee to East Malaysia (Sabah & Sarawak)
200-500 USD Shipping Fee to other country.
Pre-Order Stock（customization order）：We understand that purchase of silicone doll is a large investment.
Therefore, we would like to do our best to accommodate your payment needs:
We offer a split-payment option 60/40. You will pay 60% of the order total before production. When your doll is ready we will send you the photo for your confirmation, you need to pay the remaining 40% balance.
we need to receive a full payment before delivering your doll. (Not Available for Paypal Payment)
After your payment has been confirmed you will receive a confirmation email for your order and we will send you the tracking number after the product is shipped.
1. Please note that Interbank/Giro Transfers have 24 hours delay before payment credited into our company bank account. We will only send out the item after the payment credited into our company bank account.
2. We suggest our customer use Instant payment method so we can send out the item as soon as possible.
3. We will Whatsapp/Wechat the tracking number once item sent. Customer can track their shipment status at the courier official website.
4. To avoid delay in delivery, item will NOT ship until buyer inform us the payment & shipping details .
Pre-Order Stock (Customization Order) : customer will have to wait between 7-15 working days to receive the item.
Why the shipping time take up to 7-15 days？
We are selling high end branded mannequin product and due to the product customization, hygiene and quality management, we go through the BTO (Build to order) process. We will summit order to manufacturer after receive customer’s order for production. The production process take up to 3-5 days and shipping time take up to 5 days. So the product will reach your doorstep within 7-10 days.
"Real Doll Collection works hard each and every day to improve the shipping and delivery aspects."
Thank you for shopping at Real Doll Collection
Real Doll Collection Team